Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ori_Venezuela
Channel Surfer

No aparece la opción de búsqueda en mi Roku

Jump to solution

Si quiero agregar un canal en específico a mi Roku, tengo que buscarlo en las listas de canales que ofrece el mismo, es decir, no me sale la opción de buscar el canal escribiendo su nombre; tengo que ver lista por lista para encontrarlo y eso en verdad es muy tedioso, además de que hace el uso de Roku algo molesto y hasta provoca no usarlo.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No aparece la opción de búsqueda en mi Roku

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Search feature will only be available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States as well as Spanish in Mexico and the United States.

For more information about Roku Search, visit our Support page here: Can I search movies and TV shows across top channels?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BUSCAR ROKU EXPRESS - AGREGAR DISNEY+ URGUAY

Jump to solution

Hi @JGMM,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be noted that we support English in the Roku Community and translate to respond to an unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry. 

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Uruguay at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
NTC
Streaming Star

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
arnoldo23

Jump to solution

buenas en el roku express no aparece lo opcon de busqueda de aplicaciones 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Search feature will only be available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States as well as Spanish in Mexico and the United States.

For more information about Roku Search, visit our Support page here: Can I search movies and TV shows across top channels?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mateo2021

Jump to solution

Roku es una porquería, he tenia el fire tv stick de amazon por 4 años, y compré el de roku, esperando un mejor menú y mejores aplicaciones disponibles, y realmente me decepcioné 100%.

No compren roku, compren fire tv stick de amazon, su menú es mejor y es más económico.

Jump to solution

no aparece la opcion de busqueda en mi roku

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @Julioronaldo

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that we only support English in the Roku Community then translate to respond to an unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry.

As @RokuDanny-R previously said, Roku Search is only available in English in Canada, Ireland, UK, and the US. For Spanish, it's only available in Mexico and the US. 

Learn more here: Can I search movies and TV shows across top channels?

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AMachadi

BUSCAR ROKU EXPRESS - AGREGAR DISNEY+ URGUAY

Jump to solution

ALGUIEN SABE PORQUE NO TENGO LA OPCION DE BUSCAR EN EL MENU DE MI ROKU EXPRESS, NI EN INTERNET NI EN LA APP MOVIL DE ROKU, Y COMO NO PUEDO BUSCAR TAMPOCO PUEDO AGREGAR DISNEY +

ESTOY EN URUGUAY, AGRADEZCO SI ALGUIEN ME AYUDA!!!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: BUSCAR ROKU EXPRESS - AGREGAR DISNEY+ URGUAY

Jump to solution

@AMachadi, it's not available in Uruguay.  Read the post right above yours.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

El ROKU no sirve para el mercado LATINO, no hay canales importantes, el menu le faltan muchas opciones, porque supuestamente solo estan disponible en EE.UU, es una porqueria.

lo mas importante, no tienes opcion de busqueda dentro de tu ROKU ni dentro de la pagina, para encontrar el canal que busca tienes que ver los miles de canales que no sirven para nada, para al final cansarte de buscar porque no lo viste dentro de una lista de mas 1000 porqueria de canales.

ROKU ES UNA PORQUERIA PARA LATINOAMERIA...