Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

No Search Feature on Roku Premiere 3920 series

Hello I added a Roku Device to my home, this will be the 3rd one. There is no search feature on this Roku and it is logged into the same account as my other Roku's that do have the search feature.  When I go to streaming channels there is usually one there but not on the Roku Premiere.  Help I've tried several things as in doing a factory reset, readding my account to it, trying a different account.  Nothing is working.  What am I missing and how do I recover this option?  My email is a US email, it works with my other 2 Roku devices, I am not using a VPN, my ISP does show local to where I am located in Arizona.  HELP!  

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No Search Feature on Roku Premiere 3920 series

I'm having the same problem with a new Streaming Stick +. No search function is featured on the home screen and pressing the voice search remote button only moves the selector highlight to the Streaming Channels function. The Roku software is up to date. I've done multiple resets, paired another working voice control remote to this Streaming Stick + and nothing has changed. I have one Roku express and another Streaming Stick + linked to my account that work just fine. No idea what to do next.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I also just purchased and set up the Premiere and can not find the Search feature. The previous 2 devices have it.  I  have also tried the factory reset and other suggested fixes. What are we missing and how do we recover this option?  This was purchased directly from Roku.com and I live in California.  Please answer and let us know either how to recover it or if the feature is no longer being offered.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am still waiting for a response on this.  I have no clue how to fix this and I've tried all available options I've find on the internet for this.

0 Kudos