Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No Airplay connect code appearing on Roku

@shmi

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
shmi
Reel Rookie

I can see the Roku in my list for screen sharing. But when I click "roku" it asks for the code displayed on the TV and there is no code.

0 Kudos
shiwoe84
Binge Watcher

Is Roku planning a new update? I even have showed my settings, showed the new software update, confirmed my tool is able; restarted the system numerous time, still no code on TV/Roku tool. It’s no longer running

0 Kudos
neandrtank

Similar issue, I get an invalid qr code. It's infuriating that I can't connect since this is part of the reason for purchase. Hating Roku at the moment.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@neandretank

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vme
Reel Rookie

I was frustrated reading the same troubleshooting instructions on this website over and over again that didn't work on my Roku express model 3900 but finally found the answer on another website which actually worked! GO into Roku Settings> System> Advanced Settings> Network Connection Reset> Reset Connection then just Setup Wireless Connection again. Try using Airplay from a streaming app for the first time and it should give you the code so once you enter (choose first-time only code in ROKU Apple Airplay Settings), and it should work. I first tried DirecTV movie to Airplay after I entered the Code but didn't work so I went in through Amazon and it worked so I re-tried DirecTV movie to Airplay and worked as well. PLEASE use the Roku website troubleshooting steps first just-in-case and then do steps I've detailed here.  I hope I haven't missed a step since I didn't write them down nor did I save that website I found them at. Good luck:-)

0 Kudos