Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No Airplay connect code appearing on Roku

@Bonecrusher69

Thanks for the follow up.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sharon53

Re: No Airplay connect code appearing on Roku 4K

Cant find connect code to pair my i phone to Roku airplay!  Have the Airplay icon on Iphone 11 but it needs a code toso i can see my photos on TV

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No Airplay connect code appearing on Roku 4K

@Sharon53

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to setup Airplay with your device, we would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Screen mirror your Apple device with AirPlay

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jj18
Reel Rookie

I am having the exact same problem. I am running the latest software and whenever I try to run airplay on my Roku, It just asks for a code and doesn’t work. When I click on airplay in the settings the words airplay just show up and it doesn’t load, it goes back to the homescreen. Same for movies and TV shows.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@jj18

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more detailed information, we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Même problème ! Où je trouve le code pour Roku 3 ?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@mcmaster1943a

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community only supports the English language and we had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

For more information about how to use Airplay with your Roku device, visit our Support page here: Screen mirror your Apple device with AirPlay

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Thissuucks

Re: AirplAy Could not connect TCL Roku TV is the repeated message.

this does not work for me!!

Could not connect TCL Roku TV is the repeated message.

0 Kudos
Thissuucks

I cannot get Airplay to work.  Ive tried so many of these suggestions that now my TCL Roku TV just disconnects when I go to Airplay. What I mean is,  I select Airplay, the screen appears and then goes back to the screen for me to select it again.  I contacted Apple and they attempted to help me OVER THE PHONE for over 45 minutes.  It is all very frustrating and i will NOT be purchasing another ROKU product, since I cannot get true customer service!  By the way Airplay worked fine in 2020 before I updated the TV.  I watched my granddaughter graduate during the pandemic!

I simply dont know WHAT to at this point.  The QR code no longer come us.  I'm exhausted with trying.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
mnw999
Streaming Star

Roku 10.5 update dropped support for HomeKit and Airplay on TCL tvs. Support knows this because I submitted a bug the day after the update, 6-7 weeks ago.

They will just string you along. Your best bet is to contact Apple and have them remove Roku's certification and give up on Roku products moving forward. What a scam!

https://appleinsider.com/articles/21/12/17/roku-update-that-broke-airplay-homekit-has-yet-to-be-fixe...

0 Kudos