Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Timba
Level 7

No Airplay connect code appearing on Roku

I have updated my new iPhone and Roku with the Airplay now added.  My phone now sees my Roku Ultra, but when sending a video to my Roku, it asks what Airplay code is being shown on my tv, yet no code appears on screen on the Roku.  What do I need to do to get that code to appear so I can connect to my Roku via Airplay?

33 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No Airplay connect code appearing on Roku

@Timba 

Thanks for the post.

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rosko
Level 8

Same issue.  My settings are correct; it work first time; but now I can’t get the code to appear on screen

reginsmarie30
Level 7

Re: Airplay support - Roku 9.4

When I scan the QR code for the Homeplay set up on my hisense Roku tv it says “no useable data”

any suggestions?

0 Kudos
ordendivino
Level 7

I have it setup but no code display, even for the first time. Please help!

0 Kudos
Rosko
Level 8

Danny,

is Roku planning a new update?  I have confirmed my settings, confirmed the new software update (9.4), confirmed my device is able;  restarted the system several time, still no code on TV/Roku device.  It’s not working 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
vibe4it
Level 8

Re: Airplay support - Roku 9.4

Having the same issue. “No usable data” when I scan the QR code. This is true on two different sets, with two different Roku units.

0 Kudos
zmckay31
Level 7

Danny

I am having the issues and all the info you posted, is what is displayed on my Streaming Stick+. 

0 Kudos
NoWhammys
Level 7

I am having the exact same problem.  Please advise.  

Thank you!

Bagriansky
Level 7

I have the same problem.

0 Kudos