Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ihorudod
Level 7

No AirPlay in settings on my Roku Streambar

Hi!

Recently I bought a Roku Streambar 9102R (it is listed in supported devices here). In my settings, there is no available option to turn on AirPlay streaming. 

I have the latest software update and connected to the TV using the HDMI ARC cable. 

Please help me.

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8\
ihorudod
Level 7

Re: No AirPlay in settings on my Roku Streambar

UP

0 Kudos
croadela
Level 7

Did you manage to solve it? I have the same issue on my brand new Roku Streambar 9102R 

0 Kudos
ihorudod
Level 7

No, it is still missing. Waiting for someone from Roku Support to help me Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
ihorudod
Level 7

Help!

0 Kudos
Jonsson639
Level 7

Bought a streambar today and have the same problem. Airplay 2 compability was the deciding factor so I’m not pleased. Have you found a solution for your streambar?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jonsson639

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Jonsson639
Level 7

Sure @RokuDanny-R, airplay is nowhere to be found. It doesn't exist on the Streambar and the Streambar doesn't show on my Apple devices. I'm using Airplay 2 for my multiroom speakers so the Streambar is not my first device. I've set up the Streambar on the same network as all other speakers.

I feel really cheated as I bought the Streambar last Friday and airplay compatibility was the deciding factor. If airplay doesn't work the Roku Streambar won't work for me and our home. 

I've been browsing your support site and community for hours without getting any help from it. I've found the articles about how to set up airplay, but those doesn't seem to be up to date as the options that is suggested I should follow doesn't exist in my settings.

And yes, I'm on the same network with my iPhone, Mac and Roku Streambar. All other airplay 2 compatible products I own has just worked straight from the box, so that was my expectation for the Streambar as well.

Model: 9102RW - Roku Streambar
Serial number: YL00DJ774869
Software version: 10.5.0 Build 4198-95
Device ID: B110AD774869

0 Kudos
CharlieBAQ
Level 7

@Jonsson639 Hey buddy, I fixed it. Make sure your account is created as a US Account, if you are outside the country you can try using a VPN, for some reason airplay is only available for US Accounts

0 Kudos