Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boneyjr
Level 7

Re: Night Listening mode REMOVED automatic volume leveling NOT ADDED

"RokuDale" wrote:
Night listening mode disappearing on 4640 in 9.0 is a bug that will be fixed.

Fixed when?
0 Kudos
vonenasty86
Level 7

What about the 4630? Why remove that feature anyway? I still don't get it. It was the best thing about rokus and I literally told people how awesome it was then all of the sudden it's gone.
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

"vonenasty86" wrote:
What about the 4630? Why remove that feature anyway? I still don't get it. It was the best thing about rokus and I literally told people how awesome it was then all of the sudden it's gone.

Didn't he say "bug?" You know that means it wasn't intentional, but an error in the app, right? Bugs aren't intentional. That's why they're bugs.
DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Ucliker
Level 7

I own a Roku premier+ 4630x running 9.0.0 build 4144-29. For the past few months night mode was missing but I haven the new settings now with volume leveling and night mode. The only difference now is I can’t use night mode with headphones anymore. Once I plug in headphones or use Bluetooth through the phone app the setting turns off.
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

"Ucliker" wrote:
I own a Roku premier+ 4630x running 9.0.0 build 4144-29. For the past few months night mode was missing but I haven the new settings now with volume leveling and night mode. The only difference now is I can’t use night mode with headphones anymore. Once I plug in headphones or use Bluetooth through the phone app the setting turns off.

I wouldn't think Night Listening is necessary when using headphones. It's designed to keep the speakers be blaring out with significant level changes. That shouldn't be an issue with headphones. 
Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
T_martin1989
Level 7

@RokuDale wrote:
Night listening mode disappearing on 4640 in 9.0 is a bug that will be fixed.

@RokuDaleI have the 3930x software version 9.2.1 build 4090AE can you tell me if the night mode feature is available for this model? I'm new to this Roku I had a different Roku before purchasing this one.

0 Kudos