Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mleu
Level 8

Re: New guide (July 6, 2020)

I saw people saying it’s back to normal but mine didn’t so I turned the tv off and back on and there it was! I guess the negative feedback got to them super quickly! Yay!

NedPepper
Level 9

TRY THIS.   I REMOVED THE  "TIPS AND TRICKS" CHANNEL IN THE CHANNEL OR APPS LINE UP,. AND THAT HAS SEEMS TO HAVE DONE THE "TRICK".   Go to HOME-move left-search for-TIPS AND TRICKS-tile and remove channel.

0 Kudos
leegabs
Level 8

Yep, mines fixed now. Thanks Roku!

0 Kudos
Hawk52
Level 7

that did not work for me.

0 Kudos
NedPepper
Level 9

Hang in there, it looks like Roku is fixing the problem

0 Kudos
rm5
Level 9

This will go down in product history as another New Coke.

0 Kudos
jackley42472
Level 7

My tv has had a flashing green screen ever since they installed that **bleep** update

0 Kudos
bratface
Level 8

I had sent another message to them that I would dump my Roku TV & buy something else not connected to them & this is the response I received:

Thank you for contacting Roku Customer Support.

We wanted to inform you that we have recently removed the Live TV Guide feature that was added on July 6th, 2020 from all Roku Devices. We are working on improving the feature before we enable it again on all devices. We appreciate your feedback around this feature and are working to ensure that we provide the best experience for all users.

While we cannot confirm when this feature will return we recommend following our blog to stay up to date with the latest news and updates.
If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know.

Regards,
Roku Customer Support

Maybe for once, the little guy won!!!

kathycat13
Level 7

Mine did that too, but after TV being off for several hours, now I can't even find that guide.  I was hopeful there might be some more channels on there I wanted to watch.  Anyone get any responses on this, at all? 

0 Kudos