Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iona-D
Roku Guru

New Roku Update Is Set To Make Watching Movies & TV Shows More Enjoyable

".........The next big Roku firmware update is coming soon, and with it a new feature that could make watching your favorite movies and shows more enjoyable by boosting the volume of dialogue........"-https://www.techradar.com/news/new-roku-update-is-set-to-make-watching-movies-more-enjoyable

So some good news for our Roku devices & televisions.  Nice for an upgrade that is sorely needed by most.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: New Roku Update Is Set To Make Watching Movies & TV Shows More Enjoyable

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Roku Guru

Well, I don't have the great luxury of large bands of free time for much online visiting surfing, or whatever this is called anymore.   I am currently have a a very old and equally sickly  elderly person now at home to care for and deal with.

Please disregard this if you lucky to have such a huge amount of luxurious free time for such editing previous topics, activities, even much basic sleep to be more alert like I was earlier this year plus so  much less this than I do now.  Too frazzled to correct or even write very well, much less care about such a minor omission or  mistake as this.

0 Kudos
HellBoy1546
Channel Surfer

I havent even gotten the new Roku OS 11 yet.I hope soon cause my Hisene tv is **bleep** slow.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@HellBoy1546  Roku 11 won’t suddenly make your Hisense faster. 

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Roku Guru

Great! Some other people do appreciate this particular-even possibly-recycled-topic posted in initial ignorance.    Now I can lay my weary head for a doubly deserved patch of longed for sleep.  Actually well deserved at multiple levels.

So happy 🙂 to help, even unintentially!

0 Kudos
HellBoy1546
Channel Surfer

@Ello2022 wrote:

@HellBoy1546  Roku 11 won’t suddenly make your Hisense faster. 

Oh ok thank you

0 Kudos