Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My search option has disappeared on my homescreen

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My search option has disappeared on my homescreen

@Cantremember0 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? Where are you currently located? Can you please provide us a screenshot of the issue you are seeing on your Home screen?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

We have the same problem. We purchased a Roku Express in April 2019 and use it with Xfinity wifi in Colorado, USA. We have always had a "search" option on our home screen until sometime this month, August 2020. We tried looking at some of the available options, including "settings" to see if the search option was nested or somehow turned off--even though no one in the home would have removed it--but we couldn't find it.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@suzyqfuller 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? Where are you currently located? Can you please provide us a screenshot of the issue you are seeing on your Home screen? Have you tried performing a system restart on your Roku device?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos