Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blvncco
Level 7

My full screen is a pink shade .

One day i turned on my tv and the whole screen was a pink/red shade . im not sure if its the LED lights inside or what ? everything works fine and i can see some light shades of different colors but its more red than any other color . i reset it twice and it hasnt changed .. anyone have a clue why?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My full screen is a pink shade .

@blvncco

Thanks for the post.

Do you have a Roku device or do you have a Roku TV?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
madisonray
Level 7

How do I fix this on my tv? It’s not even a year old. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @madisonray

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or regardless of the channel you access on your device?

If you have a Roku player, you can try the suggestions below to see if that will make a difference.

1. The video cable is not connected properly or the cable is faulty
    • Check that the video cable is firmly connected to the back of your Roku player and to the HDMI or composite connector on the TV. If you have a Roku Streaming Stick, then make sure it is firmly connected to the HDMI connector on your TV.
    • If you can, check to see if you have a faulty cable by connecting your Roku player with a different cable.
  2. There is a problem with the TV
    • If you can, try connecting the Roku player to a different input on the TV to see if the problem is with the connector on the TV.
    • If you can, try connecting the Roku player to a different television to see if the problem is with your Roku player or the TV.
  3. If all else fails…
    • Disconnect and reconnect all cables including the power cable.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos