Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nlehrer

My feed issues

Jump to solution

Hi.

Roku 3 with SD card.

Like many others I have unwanted tv shows in feed that don't have unfollow.

I also have movies that I followed that do not show up in my feed. It seems like it is limited to 15 items?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: My feed issues

Jump to solution

@nlehrer 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried to find the content listed in the My Feed list in Search, open the details screen, and select Unfollow this?

For more information about how to unfollow items in our My Feed, visit our Support page here: How do I follow my favorite shows using My Feed?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
bthebert

Jump to solution

For TV series', individual episodes come up on "My Feed". In order to stop following the series, you need to go to the series details page, not the individual episodes, in order to stop following the TV series. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@nlehrer 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried to find the content listed in the My Feed list in Search, open the details screen, and select Unfollow this?

For more information about how to unfollow items in our My Feed, visit our Support page here: How do I follow my favorite shows using My Feed?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bthebert

Jump to solution

For TV series', individual episodes come up on "My Feed". In order to stop following the series, you need to go to the series details page, not the individual episodes, in order to stop following the TV series. 

0 Kudos
jeefray
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That only works on TV shows. You cannot unfollow TV shows, as there is simply no screen prompt to allow you to do so. It's very annoying.

JADavis
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am also very frustrated with this as well.  I've asked several times for Roku to add the "unfollow" option for everything in My Feed with no success.  I have items in My Feed that I'm no longer interested in and they're just taking up space because I can't remove them.  It's a sneaky way to get people to subscribe.  

JPFord

Jump to solution

This is not a solution when the TV Show cannot be found under the My Feed > TV Shows or by any search anywhere. IT SIMPLY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. How, then do we remove the unwanted TV Show from My Feed?!?!??! 

You need to provide a function to clear the My Feed OR a switch on our web accounts to do so.

jeefray
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Apparently if you search for the TV show, the show can then be unfollowed. 

0 Kudos
jeefray
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Apparently if you search for the TV show, the show can then be unfollowed.

0 Kudos
A-Man

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue. There is a Dateline episode in My Feed that I cannot delete. When I click on it , above the photo of the episode, there is an asterisk and it says “Not on Roku Yet”. I can’t find it in the search area either so there is no way to unfollow it and remove it. In any case, the whole premise of having to search everything in order to remove it from my feed is ludicrous. This is 2020, Roku. There is no need for such inane, primitive programming. Place an easy removal feature in my fee already!

blueskies_150
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Identical problem as above.  TV show is Dateline.  Detail says "*Not on Roku yet".  It cannot be Unfollowed.  I cannot remove from My Feeds.