Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My Themes are not showing up

Jump to solution

Themes and backgrounds I have on my account will not show up on my roku premiere. I reset the device to factory settings (as suggested) and even after all that work, no change.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My Themes are not showing up

Jump to solution

@ChocolateCylon 

Thanks for the post.

For information about themes, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page here: How do I change the theme to adjust the look of the Roku® interface?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ChocolateCylon 

Thanks for the post.

For information about themes, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page here: How do I change the theme to adjust the look of the Roku® interface?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I am familiar with how to do it.

i had a roku 2 that used themes fine. I recently got a new premier and stopped using the 2. The premier is only showing 6 total theme packs. I can’t see any of the ones I have installed on my account.

i installed them from the roku web pages.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Try going to Settings>Theme and then click down to "Wallpapers".  Your "themes" might show up there.  I think perhaps Roku renamed them or just moved them for some reason.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Nope. I searched through all 1000+ and there are none of “my” themes or wall papers.

this is so frustrating! I really liked the ones I had chosen and was using on my old roku 2.

there has got to be some way to use my themes...

0 Kudos