Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChocolateCylon
Reel Rookie

My Themes are not showing up

Jump to solution

Themes and backgrounds I have on my account will not show up on my roku premiere. I reset the device to factory settings (as suggested) and even after all that work, no change.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: My Themes are not showing up

Jump to solution

@ChocolateCylon 

Thanks for the post.

For information about themes, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page here: How do I change the theme to adjust the look of the Roku® interface?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ChocolateCylon 

Thanks for the post.

For information about themes, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page here: How do I change the theme to adjust the look of the Roku® interface?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ChocolateCylon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am familiar with how to do it.

i had a roku 2 that used themes fine. I recently got a new premier and stopped using the 2. The premier is only showing 6 total theme packs. I can’t see any of the ones I have installed on my account.

i installed them from the roku web pages.

Jump to solution

Try going to Settings>Theme and then click down to "Wallpapers".  Your "themes" might show up there.  I think perhaps Roku renamed them or just moved them for some reason.  

ChocolateCylon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Nope. I searched through all 1000+ and there are none of “my” themes or wall papers.

this is so frustrating! I really liked the ones I had chosen and was using on my old roku 2.

there has got to be some way to use my themes...

Jump to solution

I'm having the exact same issue. I have the Star Trek The Next Generation theme "installed" according to the web site but it is nowhere to be found on the new Roku device.

I can only see the 7 Theme Packs that Roku has by default.

Rayidar

Jump to solution

I’m having a similar issue with the Roku Ultra (4800 series), any updates as to why themes selected/shown as installed on PC don’t seem to be available on the device?

0 Kudos
ChocolateCylon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I searched all over and found no one could provide a decent answer. It appears that certain Roku devices do not support this option. I eventually got a new device (not because of this issue) and the new one has no problems at all with themes.

Jump to solution

I have a new Roku Express 4K Plus and it won’t load some of the themes I’ve “installed” from the My Roku account site.  Seems hit or mis and some are under the  wallpaper or screen saver listing not under themes (where I chose them). Is this an model/product issue?

Jump to solution

My themes are no longer on my roku!  I have searched everything, especially my settings (so has my adult daughter) and themes are no longer in my menu!  Please fix this!  (PS, I understand this is an older post, but couldn't find anything else to get your support!)

0 Kudos