Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KLD13
Reel Rookie

My Roku keep scrolling it will not allow me to select any channel

My Roku Express will not stop scrolling when I get into Netflix or Hulu it just constantly runs through each movie or program. It will not allow me to click on anything and when I go back to the home screen you can hear it dinging like it wants to keep scrolling

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My Roku keep scrolling it will not allow me to select any channel

@KLD13 wrote:

My Roku Express will not stop scrolling when I get into Netflix or Hulu it just constantly runs through each movie or program. It will not allow me to click on anything and when I go back to the home screen you can hear it dinging like it wants to keep scrolling

If you take the batteries out of the remote, does it still do that?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
KLD13
Reel Rookie

Yes

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Does it continue to do it after you unplug the Roku device, wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
KLD13
Reel Rookie

Yes I have actually unplugged it for several days and try to get it to stop doing it and it still does and I've even reset it

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@KLD13

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos