Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jspringer1126
Level 7

My Roku is in a endless update loop!

Okay I purchased a Roku device a few months ago and I have had no success connecting it to my Tv. I have tried every suggestion to solve this constant update loop it is stuck on. I have another Roku device on another one of my Tv's and I have had no problems with that one. I have went to the community page and tried everything that was posted to fix this problem without any success. I have tried calling customer support but received a message stating that due to Covid 19 Roku no longer has live customer support! So I payed for this product and can't get it to work and am told by Roku that they're sorry they can't help me! I have tried every recommended action to rectify this issue and nothing works. So what exactly am I suppose to do here? So give Roku my money for a product that has a issue and can't be returned at this point ? Roku should not sell products that they cant offer proper support for. And I would like to know why customer support can't be done remotely during Covid 19? 

2 Replies
Lason1952
Level 7

Re: My Roku is in a endless update loop!

I am in the same situation....I will never get another Roku product. We are left out to dry. I guess it's back to the firestick, at least they have service. What a waste of my money.

0 Kudos
Jspringer1126
Level 7

Re: My Roku is in a endless update loop!

I agree with you there Roku will never get another cent of my money! Sorry your going through this also. Its really frustrating to buy a product that has issues and the company will not help resolve them. I'm going to find an address for they're corporate office and write them a nicely worded letter.

0 Kudos