Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjw1964
Level 7

My Feed

I have a Roku Ultra. I have added some programs to the "My Feed" section where it's supposed to let me know when and where they're available. I keep getting a couple of programs that are alerting to specific program episodes that are supposedly now available. But when I click on them, I get the message that the program is not available on Roku. 

What does this mean?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My Feed

Thanks for letting us know what you're running into. Could you please provide a few specific examples of the show, including season/episode or movie, so we can help take a closer look? What do you click on when you see the error message stating the content is not available? Which channel/service are you trying to select from results when you see the error message?

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
mjw1964
Level 7

Today (6/25) My Feed shows "S1 | E34 just added for free with subscription" and multiple episodes of Hogan's Heroes. 

When I click on the square for 77 Sunset Strip, it brings me to a thumbnail of the show with the episode number and date and a short plot summary. Right above the thumbnail are the words " *Not on Roku yet.

Same thing for Hogan's Heroes. Different episodes will show up on different days. It doesn't give a channel or a subscription where they are available and yet they show up on My Feed. They are programs I searched for and added to My Feed intentionally.

Thoughts?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the details here. I'd like to take a closer look here. Please PM me with your Roku account email address, along with the serial number of the Roku device that you're seeing the issue on. If you're able to, please include a link to a screenshot of the 'My Feed' section on your device that lists this show and those episodes, along with a picture of the 'Not on Roku yet' message. I'll help investigate further. 

Thanks! 
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos