Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

My Feed not working after latest update

The issue is still not resolved! I still am not receiving updates or any individual shows or movies om MY Feed – on any of the 3 Roku devices in my home (1 TCL Roku TV & 2 Samsung TV’s, 1 with a stick & 1 with a Roku box. All I see are the 3 generic ROKU "Movies", "TV Shows" & "Movies Coming Soon" - no followed shows or movies!
I have emailed & talked to support on the phone and, so far no one has even suggested anything that I hadn’t tried myself, being a longtime & fairly sophisticated ROKU user. I see numerous problems with ROKUs online, after the recent update & NO explanations from ROKU, nor much helpful in the forums. ROKU needs to upgrade its service or I (& I presume many others will be looking to Google, Amazon & your other competitors) & Roku won’t see very flattering reviews on PV Magazine, Cordcutters & the like. Please contact me & fix this.
A reversion the the last update that was stable would be better than this
I am also not pleased that ROKU doesn't provide a full list of EVERYTHING I've followed (liek most of the streamin services) instead of just dribbling out a few shows & movies to My Feed (when it works)
Last grip: WTF don't ROKU TVs enable us to add memory withan SD card (which has speeded up my previous ROKUS? I'd think a TV with Roku integrated in would have ALL valuable ROKU feature offered.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: My Feed not working after latest update

I still have the issue that My Feed only brings up the generic ROKU "Movies", "TV Shows" & "Movies Coming Soon" - NO INDIVIDUAL SHOWS OR MOVIES - even when a number of new items added to My Feed shows up next to My Feed (in parentheses)!
My Feed actually worked ONCE in the last week. Acouple of days ago I went to My Feed & there was a (4) in parenthese next to My Feed, and when I clicked on My Feed those new shows & movies, as well as several others actually showed up & were watchable bey clicking on them.
ROKU has attempted to solve this over the phone, but all their suggested soluions were things I had already tried. They then said, "we're aware of problems & awe'll get back to you". So far, NO JOY. nor any reply from ROKU by phone or email support.
RE: Service requests #3589432 & #3599807 

0 Kudos