Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mriguy
Level 8

My Feed listings for saved searches not including Netflix!

I have just noticed that there are at least a couple movies/series that I follow, and, when My Feed mentions the different channels on which these shows are currently available to rent, these posts about these titles are not including the fact that they can be seen for free on Netflix (if you have a Netflix subscription). I also have these titles in my recent search history, where I can see each title's availability, and, in my search history, it does show their availability on Netflix. But, as far as My Feed is concerned, they are not on Netflix at all (which is incorrect), and these titles can only be rented from other channels. Therefore, "My Feed" is not working. The two examples are the BBC series "Sherlock" and the movie "The Florida Project". Both currently available on Netflix, but not according to "My Feed". What is the deal?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mriguy
Level 8

Re: My Feed listings for saved searches not including Netflix!

It has been 6 days since I emailed the Roku Support staff about this issue. So far, 6 days later, I have still not even received a single response to help me, to fix the issue, or to explain what is actually going wrong. 6 days with no response is not good customer service. Additionally, after my first email complaint 6 days ago, in the last 2 days the My Feed option has stopped working for me completely, and they have not responded about that issue, either. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 16

Re: My Feed listings for saved searches not including Netflix!

Let me make sure I understand what you did.

You browsed for a movie that at that time was not available on Netflix.

You added it to My Feed.

The movie later came available on Netflix and did not show in My Feed as available on Netflix.

Does that accurately reflect what happened?

DBDukes
https://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos