Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liewbob
Level 9

My Feed is not working

I have several roku boxes, sticks & a ROku TV running on Altice One and My Feed only shows the generic Movies, Tv Shows & Coming Soon - nothing that I have FOLLOWED -on ANY of the devices! My Feed started to get glitchy almost a year ago & then stopped working completely about 6 months ago
Neither Roku nor Altice (Optimum) has been much help at all.
I don't understand why ROKU can't provide an entire list of what's a user has followed (a la Netflix, Amazon, Hulu et al.) instead of dribbling out a few shows & movies at a time.
Please advise!
I've updated software, rebooted everything, factory reset . . .

4 Replies
SuzanoSho
Level 7

Re: My Feed is not working

I only just discovered the My Feed feature today myself. Searched a bunch of shows from my services and selected "follow on Roku" for them. Took me about 20 minutes.

Backed out into the Home screen when I was done, went down to "My Feed" aaaand...nothing. The only things that show up are the three generic "You might like" options. I love TCL, but Roku is a joke, I need an Android TV.

liewbob
Level 9

Actually, when "My Feed" is working, it's a good feature that updates daily.
I think that my problem may be with my ISP (Optimum/Altice), and not Roku.
But, still Roku should make ALL the shows & movies we follow available at once, not just dribble them out in "My Feed"!

0 Kudos
liewbob
Level 9

Exactly!

0 Kudos
Mriguy
Level 8

I have been experiencing the same issue since May 5, 2021, and, after responding to my complaint with the initial automated response, saying that someone will "respond shortly", I have sent at least 3 follow-up comments to the automated email during the past 8 days, repeatedly asking them to respond and to fix the problem. During these 8 days, they have chosen to not respond at all. Rude and ridiculous, awful customer service.

0 Kudos