Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colos
Level 7

My Feed Number Keeps Coming Back

Recently, the number in parentheses that shows up next to "My Feed" - when there is new info on movies/shows that I followed - keeps coming back after I cleared it.  This happens even though there is no new info.  This started when a "(2)" showed next to "My Feed".  I went into My Feed and saw there was new info for two movies.  I scrolled to each one (this clears the "new info" number), and then went back to Home.  The number disappeared.  However, for several days since then, that "(2)" keeps reappearing even though there is no new info.  I have gone into My Feed and scrolled through every movie and show in there multiple times and I have done that from two different Roku devices.  Each time, the number clears but then it shows up again anywhere from a few minutes to an hour later.  How can I fix this?

3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My Feed Number Keeps Coming Back

@Colos

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide me with the follow information: 

-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

-screenshot of your feed so we can get a better understanding of what you are seeing.

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Colos
Level 7

Hi Danny,

It's a Roku 4 (but I'm seeing the same thing on my synced Roku Express, too).  It's no longer showing a "(2)" - it's showing a "(1)", now.  But, it's still constantly there unless I have just visited My Feed.  If I open a channel and then return home, the "(1)" is back.  See photo.

Roku 4 - 4400X

SN: YY00GE422988

Device ID: 4U75AG422988

Software: 9.4.0 build 4200-17

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Colos

Thanks for the update.

I have passed along your information to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos