Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GailWallace
Level 7

Multiple Rokus

Jump to solution

I want to buy a Roku for the bedroom tv. I have a Roku in the living room. Can they be linked so I don’t have 2 bills for each channel I want to stream and another Roku account?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Level 21

Re: Multiple Rokus

Jump to solution

Yes.  Just make sure you link them to the same Roku account (shown under Settings->System->About).  Any purchases/subscriptions paid through Roku will be available on any device linked to the same account.  Note that they will have the same installed channels/apps and any one added or removed from one will be added or removed from the other.

Also, keep in mind there's never a fee to activate a Roku device.  There's a lot of scams out there.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

Yes.  Just make sure you link them to the same Roku account (shown under Settings->System->About).  Any purchases/subscriptions paid through Roku will be available on any device linked to the same account.  Note that they will have the same installed channels/apps and any one added or removed from one will be added or removed from the other.

Also, keep in mind there's never a fee to activate a Roku device.  There's a lot of scams out there.

View solution in original post

GailWallace
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you!!!!!

0 Kudos