1. What make and model is the new TV?
2. What does the Roku Ultra say in its Settings -->Display Type section?
Mine says "Detected: 4K HDR 60hz HDCP 2.2".
You might need to enable a setting on your TV like "Deep Color" or some such to get 4K and/or 4K HDR on that particular HDMI port. So, report back on the Display Type and make/model of TV.
A few quick questions here:
- Just to confirm, you mentioned that 4K HDR content plays correctly in other channels on the Roku Ultra?
- What are a couple example channels where this is working correctly for you?
- What are a couple example content titles in your Movies Anywhere library that do not play correctly on your Roku Ultra?
Thanks for the extra details. Do Hobbs and Shaw, Toy Story 4, and Avengers Endgame play in standard HD, or will they simply not play at all?
Thanks for confirming. Do the titles show that they support 4K HDR format in MoviesAnywhere with an icon or indication that this format is available? Have you contacted MoviesAnywhere support yet to inquire about the issue? https://help.moviesanywhere.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003866303-Contact-Movies-Anywhere