Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Movie and TV Store not showing up on Home Screen - Roku Express

I've had my Roku Express for a while and just recently, I no longer get the Movie and TV Store selection on my Home Screen. I have checked Settings and the box to Show Movie and TV Store is selected - it is not supposed to be hidden. I reset the device to the Factory Settings - reset ALL my channels - and the Movie and TV Store appeared for about 2 days. This morning, I got up and activated my Roku and it's gone again. Was this something that happened with a recent update? How do I get it back?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Movie and TV Store not showing up on Home Screen - Roku Express

Try looking for Fandango Now in the ch store, instead of having menu item along left side its just another app like and other.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thank you, but I tried that and it's not there, either. Using the keyword 'Fandango' simply shows up articles, movies, etc with that word in the title.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It’s not showing on the main menu, nor is it available in the channel store. How can I access my fandango movie library?!

0 Kudos