Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paep5036

Mouse doesn't work with Airplay extended display

Jump to solution

Hello, I'm trying to use my Roku Streaming Stick to turn my TV into an extended display of my MacBook Air. I am able to set it up for mirroring no problem. However, when I try to use it as an extended display, the mouse only appears on the TV. I can't figure out how to make it move to the computer screen. I've tried moving it offscreen in every direction - up, down, left, right - no joy! Anyone have thoughts on this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Mouse doesn't work with Airplay extended display

Jump to solution

Yes - you need to address this issue to Apple or the Apple community forums, where you will get tailored protocol/product specific support.

These are the Roku support forums, not the Apple AirPlay or Apple MacBook Air support forums.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Mouse doesn't work with Airplay extended display

Jump to solution

Yes - you need to address this issue to Apple or the Apple community forums, where you will get tailored protocol/product specific support.

These are the Roku support forums, not the Apple AirPlay or Apple MacBook Air support forums.