Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Loos of the remont control

My 3-year-old daughter hid the remote control somewhere, she probably threw it away, it was not a problem because I had the remote control as an application on the phone, but I changed the internet provider and now I cannot connect to the Roku . I have a Roku for about 3 years, unfortunately I threw the box away and no I have his IP address ,someone has had a similar situation and knows how to connect the Roku with the remote control in the app 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Loos of the remont control

Sorry but you will need a real remote initially to get the roku and cellphone on the same internet network and password. What type of roku is it? A roku tv, Stick, or console? Name and model number of the roku? 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It’s Roku tv

model:3900x

FCC ID:TC2-R1019

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Roku tv's are actual TV'S!! with screen. The 3900 express roku is just console roku which can attach to any tv brand as long as it has hdmi. It being the 3900 express you can get a cheap IR universal remote from target or your local dollar store that lists roku. A Roku tv codes aren't in many cheap remotes, but it is in the One-For-All urc-7935 streamer sold at walmart for $16.88. It will work with 3900 express as well. P1010420 (800x600).jpg

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Any universal IR remote that says it supports Roku will work - check your local Walmart or dollar store.

Here's one from a third party manufacturer that is a direct replacement: https://www.walmart.com/ip/New-IR-Replaced-Remote-Control-fit-for-ROKU-1-2-3-4-HD-LT-XS-XD-Streaming...

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos