Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Tv - changed filter bug

Have a Roku premier Plus enjoying the new live TV but changed the filter to be recent. Now when it's in recent it gives me an error that says network connection problem and it will not display anything and I can't set it back to all channels. There is no network error, it just opens a blank page of a program guide.  No way to reset without factory reset and now can't use live TV channel guid16424551622165945971882361182208.jpg

Guide set to recent and blank nothing viewable

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Live Tv - changed filter bug

Also tested guest mode but the TV channel still holds the filter set to to recent and same error will not view any content says network error

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Live Tv - changed filter bug

@Spoopymulder 

When in the Live TV Channel Guide, can you navigate all the way to the left press the * button ?

You should be presented the options of All Channels, Recents, Favorites, and Close.  What options are you seeing when you do this?

Short of factory resetting, try Removing the Roku Channel, then Restart your Roku (System Restart or unplug unit), and then Reinstall the Roku Channel.

Also reboot your router as well as well as the Roku.

Additionally, try doing a manual system update. (Settings..System..System Update [Press OK])

Post back with update or if you need more help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos