Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Live Sports - How to start from the beginning rather than entering live feed by default (DAZN)

Jump to solution

I would like to know if there is a way to put the default setting to start at the beginning of the program (or at least have it request to start from the beginning or join live stream)?

I am using the Roku Express mainly in order to watch soccer games on DAZN and when I choose the game I want - it goes to the live feed in progress, which more often than not is showing the score on-screen which kind-of ruins it if I am joining in later than the start time. Then I have to rewind it. I want to make the default start at the beginning and I do not see a setting for that. Can I have the default setting to start at the beginning?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Live Sports - How to start from the beginning rather than entering live feed by default (DAZN)

Jump to solution

So, I did contact DAZN and they don't currently offer that feature. Yikes! Smiley Sad

They will pass the suggestion on to the team, but it is not the first time they've heard it. That seems like a basic requirement for a sports channel. Quite disappointing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Live Sports - How to start from the beginning rather than entering live feed by default (DAZN)

Jump to solution

You'd have to contact DAZN.  They'd have to provide that functionality; Roku has nothing to do with it.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Okay, I will give that a shot and see what happens. I was in the settings within DAZN and did not see anything though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

So, I did contact DAZN and they don't currently offer that feature. Yikes! Smiley Sad

They will pass the suggestion on to the team, but it is not the first time they've heard it. That seems like a basic requirement for a sports channel. Quite disappointing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos