Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Latest update has made me dislike this TV. Can I fix this issue, or do I need a new TV?

Since my wife and I work from home, a large part of our at home experience was relied on our TV's capabilities. This update has caused our experience to be much worse. Typically we would listen to our local radio via the E-Tuner app, and allow the TV to go to our custom screensavers. This would create a great and relaxing work environment for us. Now, whenever the screensaver pops on it turns off the radio app. This has turned the TV unto a useless object for a large portion of the day. How can this issue be resolved?

Thanks for any replies and dropped knowledge!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Latest update has made me dislike this TV. Can I fix this issue, or do I need a new TV?

I'm not familiar with E-Turner, but it looks like something you use with Plex?  I'd suggest finding a native Roku channel or disabling your screensaver.

0 Kudos