Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Issues after 9.3.0 build 4170 update

Jump to solution

A waste of money.My TCL 

9.3. build 4175 not support 

VOLUME LEVELING/ NIGHT MODE.A FEATURE I SPECIFICALLY NEED AND HAVE ON MY 32"9.2 SOFT- Ware.DO THE RIGHT THING TO CORREC THIS ISSUE.LLOKS LIKE MANY HAVING SIMILAR ISSUES. CHANGE YOUR SOFTWARE AND PLEASE LET US KNOW ABOUT IT !!!!!!

@joecycleguy wrote:

This blows chunks. Prime and Netflix both randomly cause reboots. System reset and powering down dont help. I have the current software version. What a waste of money!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

@volume wrote:

A waste of money.My TCL 

9.3. build 4175 not support 

VOLUME LEVELING/ NIGHT MODE.A FEATURE I SPECIFICALLY NEED AND HAVE ON MY 32"9.2 SOFT- Ware.DO THE RIGHT THING TO CORREC THIS ISSUE.LLOKS LIKE MANY HAVING SIMILAR ISSUES. CHANGE YOUR SOFTWARE AND PLEASE LET US KNOW ABOUT IT !!!!!!

Please remember to turn your caps locks off.  It also might be helpful to use proper sentences and punctuation.   Your ALL CAPS and broken sentences are hard to read and many will just ignore ignorant posters.

TheTick (aka "Moose Twit" affectionately called by chht)
Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
Verizon FIOS TV and Internet Service
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I to am struggling with this OS update. My Prime app crashes after a few minutes of watching anything. No other apps seem to cause an issue. Prime is the latest version. Factory reset and power down have not worked either. Got this Roku device to replace a broken Firestick, never had the amount of grief I've had so far with Roku. After every update I have to suffer with bugs. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

my prime app now crashes randomly also after this update

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Mine plays fine but has no sound. Update was automatically installed 4 days ago.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I'm having the same exact issues its incredibly frustrating since nothing at all, including a factory reset, is helping. It is impossible to get in contact with Roku support and I've been in contact with Hulu three times but their only response is that the issue has been escalated and is being worked on. They said that almost a week ago so who knows when this will be resolved. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

please fix 9.3.0 build 4170

at times i get weird sounds when i click on home screen apps and sound break up when watching video. a reset fixes for a day or so

also on 6/14/20 had to reset for video cutting on & off on amazon prime

sony xbr65a8g tv, TX-RZ810 ONKYO rec., HDMI to REC., roku ultra and roku3 both wired, 100mb fiber
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I have a TCL ROKU TV 50S425 and, since the last update, "My Feed" no longer works.

For My Feed, I see, in parentheses, the # of new shows & movies that are available, that I have followed. But when I go over, to the right, the only things I see (anymore) are generic "Movies", "TV Shows" & "Movies Coming Soon", not followed by ANY individual movie or shows that I've followed - which always used to show up!

I would also like to know, when ROKU gets My Feed fixed, why ROKU doesn't provide the full list of everything a user has followed (Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, Tubi et al provide this - while ROKU just dribbles out a few movies or shows at a time, to My Feed - when it works at all.

Thank you.

Please follow up!

-Bob Weil

How can we help?

Questions about setup or using my Roku

Product

Roku TV TCL 50S425

Need help with

Other: My Feed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

since update 9.3.0 build 4175-57 I can no longer use my sound bar.  I’ve since unplugged but every time I open any app on Roku I have to go to * audio leveling and click thru until it goes back to leveling before I can hear any sound on my Hitachi Roku TV. Please fix with new update!  Hamilton will start streaming on Disney+ On July 3rd and I want my sound bar to work again

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Since the 9.3 update on both of my Roku TCL TV's, Animal Crossing New Horizon's on the Nintendo Switch is glitchy, jerky and slow. The timing is off and the sound and vibration is not in sync with the game. It is laggy. We hooked the Switch to a non Roku HD TV and it worked normal and fine. When playing on the console detached from the TV, it works normal and is fine. The issues with the game started right after we did the update to 9.3. My wife spends hours a day and is obsessed with this game...this is not good. Happy wife=happy life!!!!! Help me please!

0 Kudos