Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Report Tracker - Roku Ultra

My Roku Ultra 4660X starting to respond as if the enter button was being pressed continuously, even though the remote wasn't being touched. It would select until the point of playing something and would then just pause and play non-stop. I was able to get that to stop by re-pairing the remote. After getting that to happen, I received a message "Issue Report Tracker" and it gave me an issue ID number to use to report the issue. I can't find anywhere on this site how to report the issue. Someone from Roku, please advise.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Issue Report Tracker - Roku Ultra

Hi @Spyderman76

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

It looks like there's an issue with your remote. Did the same problem happen after re-pairing the remote? Could you try removing the batteries on your physical remote then try using the Roku mobile app to see if the issue will persist? 

To learn more on how to use the mobile app as a remote, feel free to visit this link: How to control your Roku® streaming device with the Roku mobile app

Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Ncalvert50

Re: Issue Report Tracker - Roku Ultra

I am having the same issue.  When I first start up the Roku device, it states it can not update. I never get an option to select Wi-Fi. I have restarted multiple times and I have reset it. I can hit the correct keys and get the box to pop up that says issue report tracker. I can’t get it to do anything else. 

0 Kudos