Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keesh1186
Level 7

Is there a Verizon app?

I have Verizon Fios as my cable provider and was looking to getting rid of some set up boxes and replace them with a Roku. Is there a Verizon app on Roku where you can log into it and watch tv channels?

4 Replies
JoeJeep
Level 7

Re: Is there a Verizon app?

I was wondering the same thing.  I don't want to watch videos one after another on Hulu, Zulu, netflix and all there other s channels.  I was told you plug the stick into your tv and it was play all the channels from your cable provider.  Well that is not happening.  I simply want to watch MeTV, TVLand, and Cozi TV in my bedroom, complete with commercials,  Why does this have to be so difficult??!!  If no one can help me now, then I am sending this garbage back to Best Buy for refund and I will plug my outside cable back into my TV set. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@JoeJeep

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to add a channel to your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

You can search for channels on your device or online through our Roku Channel Store here: https://channelstore.roku.com/browse

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ghrad
Level 7

Having searched Roku for a Verizon FIOS TV App, I find that such doesnt exist.  Are there plans to add a fios tv app in the near future?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@ghrad

Thanks for the post.

For more information about a channel availability, you will need to contact the channel provider directly to inquire. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos