Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Is Roku under maintenance right now?

Is Roku under maintenance right now? I can no longer activate my Roku stick since every time I tried to open the link that’s sent from Roku, it always says that Roku is under maintenance. This is the case since like 2 days ago.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Is Roku under maintenance right now?

Is the Roku web site down? Not that I can see. But I can't say for sure if there's a problem with their activation server. Make absolutely certain you are typing in the link exactly as you see it. It should be https://my.roku.com/link . I just tested that link and it works. There are dozens (or more) scam sites on the Internet that attempt to get your account information and take control of your Roku account. They also attempt to get you to pay a fee to activate or "upgrade" your account. Roku does not ever charge for activation or support. And there's no such thing as an "upgraded" Roku account. 

Be careful is searching the web for Roku support info. If you see a support phone number with a toll-free number, it is a scam. Roku does not have a toll free number. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Is Roku under maintenance right now?

@Yuki0627 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Were you able to get your issue resolved? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos