Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

If you activate a new roku device, suppose to get Apple TV for 3 months

It was advertised if you activate a new roku device,  you suppose to get Apple TV for 3 months... how do you redeem? 

7 Replies
Level 7

Re: If you activate a new roku device, suppose to get Apple TV for 3 months

I need a answer for the same question how do I redeem the 3 month Apple TV promotion?

0 Kudos
Level 10

Be sure to opt-in to Roku emails to receive your redemption code. Offer can be claimed on Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. On a Windows device, you must have iTunes installed to claim this offer. Windows 10 or later is required to redeem with device. If you don’t have iTunes installed, go to https://www.apple.com/itunes/ to download and install iTunes for Windows. Windows 10 or later required to redeem with device.

0 Kudos
Level 7

I too have this question. I got a new device and activated it and am waiting for the email with the code but it hasn’t arrived. What else can I do? 

Level 7

Im getting emails from Roku now but no activation code yet. I activated a TV it's my 5th device activated and it's in the time frame required. Not sure what to do at this point.

Level 7

How do I cancel apple tv

0 Kudos
Level 7

Ok I don't have any apple products I have a roku tv and ordered apple tv it sucks you have to pay for everything it didn't say that at first

0 Kudos
Level 12

@Sherrie2 wrote:

Ok I don't have any apple products I have a roku tv and ordered apple tv it sucks you have to pay for everything it didn't say that at first

Take that up with Apple. And if you get Apple TV + there are exclusive shows you get for your membership fee. And read the terms of Apple TV or Apple TV+ .Buyer beware. 

0 Kudos