Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

If I buy a Roku Ultra 2019 from an ebay seller, will Roku honor the 1 year warranty?

If I buy a Roku Ultra 2019 from an ebay seller, will Roku honor the 1 year warranty?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: If I buy a Roku Ultra 2019 from an ebay seller, will Roku honor the 1 year warranty?

@marceepoo

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information regarding warranty on Roku device, visit our Support page here: Roku® streaming player limited warranty and End User License Agreement

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: If I buy a Roku Ultra 2019 from an ebay seller, will Roku honor the 1 year warranty?

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@marceepoo

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information regarding warranty on Roku device, visit our Support page here: Roku® streaming player limited warranty and End User License Agreement

Thanks,
Danny

Dear Roku Employee, RokuDanny-R:

Thank you for replying, and I do appreciate that you made that effort. 

The reason I am inquiring is because some manufacturers only honor warranties if you purchase their product from an approved vendor.

I read the page/link you sent me.  Nothing on that page says whether Roku will honor the Roku one year warranty if I buy a new Roku Ultra 2019 (in an unopened box) from an ebay seller.  

Could you please ask your internal sources at Roku and give me an answer on behalf of Roku?

Thank you again for taking the time to reply.

Marc

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@marceepoo 

Thanks for the note.

For more detailed information regarding warranty on a Roku device, visit our Support page here: Step by step instructions for returns and warranty replacements

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos