Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liewbob
Level 7

I would like to be able to see a list of ALL the moves/TV I've followed

Since I've had my ROKU, I've followed numerous Movies & shows (many of which are not currently available on ROKU (or just don't show up in My Feed).
It doesn't seem like it would be difficult to let subscribers pull up a list of everything they've followed.
Please!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
blade_005
Level 10

Re: I would like to be able to see a list of ALL the moves/TV I've followed

"liewbob" wrote:
Since I've had my ROKU, I've followed numerous Movies & shows (many of which are not currently available on ROKU (or just don't show up in My Feed).
It doesn't seem like it would be difficult to let subscribers pull up a list of everything they've followed.
Please!

Do you have the Roku app installed on a smartphone or tablet?  If you do and log in to your Roku account there is a section under WHAT'S ON - MY FEED that will list all of the items that you have asked Roku to follow. You can scroll through and UNFOLLOW anything you wish to take off of your list or add additional items to FOLLOW.
TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SmartCast SB3651‑E6 Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p)
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 13

"liewbob" wrote:
Please!

I'm not certain if the app works differently, but the My Feed on the Roku itself only works with channels that permit it. Most don't. So you only get information from a limited number of channels.
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
liewbob
Level 7

"blade_005" wrote:
"liewbob" wrote:
Please!

Do you have the Roku app installed on a smartphone or tablet?  If you do and log in to your Roku account there is a section under WHAT'S ON - MY FEED that will list all of the items that you have asked Roku to follow. You can scroll through and UNFOLLOW anything you wish to take off of your list or add additional items to FOLLOW.

When I use the ROKU app on my iPhone 7+, & go to My Feed, I alternately get a "Can't Connect" message or I see the first few items in My Feed from the stick/TV.
Nowhere do I ever see a list of Movies/TV I've followed that just don't show up in my Feed. I'd even like to see the stuff I've followed that is currently unavailable on ROKU - which I know is saved because I occasionally try to follow a movie & I see that I'm already following it (but it's nowhere that I can bring up).
0 Kudos