Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saginaw
Level 7

I'm so tired of roku

I own 3 device's all paid money for them. They are older device's and none of them download/ work with new streaming services. I shouldn't have to buy a new device everytime a network starts a stream channel. So ridiculous all Roku is just a money grab with selling device's. I'm done.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
CityguyUSA
Level 9

Re: I'm so tired of roku

Got to love Roku non-existent support.

0 Kudos
Saginaw
Level 7

The newest device is less than 6 months old. I purchased it in December.

0 Kudos
CityguyUSA
Level 9

I just bought my last one about 2 months ago. I think their support is even more non-existent now.

0 Kudos
CityguyUSA
Level 9

I'm not sure how we're supposed to figure out what's wrong when there could be hundreds of things wrong.  Roku support blows!

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 16

What do you mean by "new streaming services"?  Everything I've tried works with my 2019 Express. (But I obviously haven't tried all 4000 apps.)

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

@Saginaw wrote:

I own 3 device's all paid money for them. They are older device's and none of them download/ work with new streaming services. I shouldn't have to buy a new device everytime a network starts a stream channel. So ridiculous all Roku is just a money grab with selling device's. I'm done.

What are the specific device model names & #s?

What specific services wont install/work on them?

0 Kudos