Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

I bought a Roku .. And you won't refund my money are replaced a device that doesn't work!

NIGHTMARE IS I BOUGHT THIS 

Express
Bedroom
Serial number:  YG00FJ849330
Linked:  8/5/2019
Express bedroom is my ruko that..surprise surprise. . Doesn't work .I sent back as they asked and . Y'all really to laugh.  I still haven't received my replacement yet ... What sadness isn't it.  They get to keep my money and got back what I paid for and I got nothing . Ya well my new year's resolution is that I fight back and not let people screw me and I'm not getting any pleasure... So ..I'm taking it to a judge... So sad. N yet watching them explain excuses to judge.. Pleasure watching them screw themselves will be fun,...
9 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I bought a Roku .. And you won't refund my money are replaced a device that doesn't work!

@Dagoangel81 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address and include the case number(s). I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: I bought a Roku .. And you won't refund my money are replaced a device that doesn't work!

Danny

It's [personal information removed]

Highlighted
Level 8

And... I don't remember the six case numbers I had... But if you look it up you'll see that I bought it threw you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Dagoangel81 

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with the information that I have requested.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 8

I wouldn’t count on Roku doing nothing for you I just bought a brand new one from target on top of the long one it’s been three days and I still can’t get it to work what happened to their motto happy streaming

Highlighted
Level 8

Right..,,

IDK....I had one before I bought this new one and. Lol.. It was bought from Walmart and that one worked.. but this last one really bummed me out,,, so I guess this time I'm going to look into Apple TV are amazing....I just wait to stream because getting Cox Cable are att ISN'T CHEAP.. These bills are a total of 136.89 a month... Yikes

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Danny,,

Look,,I like Roku. I do... I'm upset because I bought it and sent it when I realized it isn't even powering on,,, and months later .I sent it in aug she here it is Dec that's five months of nothing.. No device.. Not even an email .. So..I hope you can see why I'm upset . Wouldn't you be?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

[post edited] is there phone number but I am on my 5th or 6th phone call!! There phone techs are dumb as **bleep**

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Roku is having problems with software version 9.2.0 mainly on 4K HDR TVs  and whatever the problems are, they don't seem to be able to fix them. The thing that's odd is that some people don't have any problems.

0 Kudos