Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SailFoilFly
Level 8

How to fix low space channel launch issues

I'm able to repeat this so I'm fairly certain what the problem is  and how to fix it. My Roku 3/2 seems to have no space whenever I back out of an ad or ad set right in the middle of them. If I do that and then try to do Netflix or YouTube they have no space launch issues. When that happens I go to any Movie Channel with ads like Plex or TUBI, then start a movie. After I watch the first set of ads and the movie has resumed,  I go back to the channel that wouldn't open and now it's fixed.

When you finish watching those ads it clears out all the cache and you're good to go.

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
SailFoilFly
Level 8

Re: Launch Fail No Space Fix

I'm just hoping to bump this because it is an ongoing problem that nobody's seeing any fix to.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@SailFoilFly

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried removing any unused channels from your Roku device then restarting to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SailFoilFly
Level 8

I'm trying I'm trying to tell you guys how to fix it because nobody seems to know why it's being caused and I think I figured it out. Read the original Post.