Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billdolloff2
Reel Rookie

How many streaming sticks on one account

Jump to solution

Is there a limit to # of roku streaming devices on an account? I have 3 streaming sticks want to add 2. Could that degrade streaming? Should I reconfigure with a different product?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How many streaming sticks on one account

Jump to solution

It's been reported that you can have up to 20 devices linked to the same Roku account.  It's the number of devices that are simultaneously in use that matters.  If you're looking to use all 5 devices at the same time then you better have a high bandwidth Internet connection and it wouldn't matter if 3 were Rokus and 2 were some other device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How many streaming sticks on one account

Jump to solution

It's been reported that you can have up to 20 devices linked to the same Roku account.  It's the number of devices that are simultaneously in use that matters.  If you're looking to use all 5 devices at the same time then you better have a high bandwidth Internet connection and it wouldn't matter if 3 were Rokus and 2 were some other device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.