Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How many apps or channels can be installed at the same time on the streaming stick +4K player?

Jump to solution

See above

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: How many apps or channels can be installed at the same time on the streaming stick +4K player?

Jump to solution

Probably 2 million.

I dont think the Channels without their content need much space.

Theyre basically just links.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: How many apps or channels can be installed at the same time on the streaming stick +4K player?

Jump to solution

Probably 2 million.

I dont think the Channels without their content need much space.

Theyre basically just links.

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I loaded 826 apps on my Roku Stick and I'm getting messages saying that there isn't enough room.  I'm arbitrarily taking that down to 790 in hopes that I'll no longer receive the message.

2,000,000 apps is NOT the number!

I'd also like to know the maximum number of apps I can load to the stick.

Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

800 apps?.....MY GOD

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I know!  Ain't it great?!

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Skitso999

Thanks for the note.

It looks like the issue that you are experiencing may be related to space issues on your device. Freeing up space on your device may resolve the issue that you are seeing. You can do this by:
1) Remove any unused channels from your device.
2) Factory reset your device. If you need assistance with this, steps are outlined here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?
3) Link your device back to your account.

Please be aware that after factory resetting your device, you may need to re-authenticate some channels on your device.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I'd still like to know how many apps could be loaded before encountering problems.  How many is that?

0 Kudos