Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I add the antenna tv tile?

Jump to solution

I just added an antenna to get local channels but I can't figure out how to add that tile on my home page so I can switch between roku channels & channels through the antenna. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do I add the antenna tv tile?

Jump to solution

@Vswanson55 

Thanks for the inquiry.

The antenna TV tile will be available if you have a Roku TV. If you do not have a Roku TV, you will not be able access the your antenna through the Roku device.

For more information on how to setup the antenna TV input on a Roku TV, visit our Support page here: How do I set up the Antenna TV input on my Roku TV?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do I add the antenna tv tile?

Jump to solution

@Vswanson55 

Thanks for the inquiry.

The antenna TV tile will be available if you have a Roku TV. If you do not have a Roku TV, you will not be able access the your antenna through the Roku device.

For more information on how to setup the antenna TV input on a Roku TV, visit our Support page here: How do I set up the Antenna TV input on my Roku TV?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My home screen is missing the audio visual tile.

Jump to solution

I'm trying to figure out why my ROKU TV--which I've owned for years--isn't displaying the audio-visual tile/input option on the home screen.  I don't know how to add it back in.  Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: My home screen is missing the audio visual tile.

Jump to solution

It's somewhere in the settings.  I believe it's Settings->TV inputs.

Highlighted
Level 7

Where is AV tile on home screen?

Jump to solution

How do I add the AV tile to my Roku TV home screen? I have gone to settings/TV input/AV and only have the option to rename or remove. Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Where is AV tile on home screen?

Jump to solution

@mmivc 

Thanks for the post.

Is the AV tile already on your Home screen? Having the options of only rename or remove would indicate that the AV tile is already installed on your Home screen.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I cannot see theAV Tile anywhere on the home screen. I’ve looked again and again. It’s not on the home screen.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

How is the av receiver attached to the roku tv, hdmi or rca cables? The rca input default looks like three circles with cable shown just short of being plugged in. Hdmi will have picture of hdmi jack. Either one can be edited ton say av receiver and may be show picture of a stereo. If you're not seeing any inputs on the home screen go into the settings> tv inputs> you see inputs that are installed and ones that aren't. You add the input from here and edit its name and icon. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a vcr/dvd combo unit attached to the three RCA inputs on the back of my Roku TV. There is not an AV tile on the home screen. I’ve looked at least 30 times in the last few days. There are only streaming channels, HDMI 1-3, live TV, and a computer tile. I have tried each of the HDMI, live TV, and computer tiles in case one was renamed. No luck. have been to TV inputs in settings at least 20 times and only have the option to rename or remove the AV tile. What else can I do? This is really frustrating!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

No Roku tv has a computer input separate from the hdmi inputs. You have three hdmi tiles, so none of those are the computer tile you see, it has to be the av input renamed computer. Highlight the computer tile  do you see just above it computer (AV)? That means its the rca input renamed computer, if you aren't getting a picture or sound from the rca cables attached to the tv via this computer input, then check the connections or try another cable. Then rename what you want and pick the picture icon of your chosing, it doesn't have to stay computer. 

Edmund
0 Kudos