Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OWNE123

HomeKit and Airplay Not Finding Accessory

I was able to connect to HomeKit and Airplay last night but after my Roku TV updated to 10.0.0 none of my devices will find the tv. I’ve checked the WiFi, toggled the “Fast Start,” and reset the TV but nothing has worked. Is anyone else running into this issue after their device updated? Or is my device just being problematic?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: HomeKit and Airplay Not Finding Accessory

Hey @OWNE123

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

For AirPlay and HomeKit to work, your Apple and Roku device must be connected to the same wireless network. If they are on the same network, we suggest checking if AirPlay has been turned off on your Roku TV. To do this, go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit and make sure AirPlay is set to On.

Let us know if that works for you.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
tmy008

Re: HomeKit and Airplay Not Finding Accessory

I have done the same. AirPlay is toggled on, but I still receive an "Accessory Not Found" message. This feature was one of the reasons why I purchased Roku over an AppleTV, but it has been impossible to fix and there has been zero access to support.

0 Kudos