Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hisense roku tv 55R6209 stuck in boot loop

I need to get the download link to my Hisense Roku TV model 55R6209, It is not coming up on the software download page and my TV is stuck in a Reboot loop
A friend of mine gave me his Roku tv, told me if i can repair it i can keep it ahah. By searching over internet i figured out i have to update the tv firmware by USB, which look pretty simple. Only thing is i cant find the firmware anywhere!! Can anybody point me where i could find it?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hisense roku tv 55R6209 stuck in boot loop

You can download the firmware from https://tvupdate.roku.com/ .  You'll need the Roku TV's serial number (or really any Roku device serial number).  I'm not sure of the Roku model number, but try 7206X.  I downloaded a few Hisense 556+ firmware files with different Roku model numbers and they were all identical.

I'm not sure having the the firmware on a USB drive is enough since I think you need to be able to get to the menu to initiate the update.

You may have better luck with Hisense support.

Where to get support for your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos