Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hisense Roku tv will not factory reset

I have a Hisense Roku TV where some of my video streaming apps tell me I have a network error I reset the network I can open one app like Vudu for example then go to open Disney Plus and I will get a network error. I tried to do a factory reset however nothing reseted the TV turned off turn back on and was exactly where I left it it did not delete everything and it did not go back to like I bought it from the store to set up everything stay connected to Roku all my installed apps were there it was simply as if I turned the TV on and off myself. I held down the reset button on the back of the TV did the exact same thing. Would not go back to the original setup menu.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku tv will not factory reset

Hello @mmorris3575

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you tried following the instructions in this Support link: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device? If so and the issue persists, we would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer to report the issue and get help. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can contact Hisense Support here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos