Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elindo586
Level 7

Help Mirroring.

I have a Roku 4630X premier+

I used to mirror 2 computers and a laptop to my Roku, but now according to the Roku Morroring setting it only shows my laptop.

I tried to search the Roku from the other two PC's working with windows 10, but couldn't detect the Roku signal. 

I tried searching under printers & scanners, under every option of bluetooth & other devices, and nothing shows the Roku...

BTW.. I also have another Roku that used to be connected too, but is not showing in the searches either. 

What can I do to solve this?

The only thing I can think of from the last mirroring is that I have changed the router, but both the Roku and the computers are connected to the same network from the router, so I don't think that should be a problem???   I also re-started computers and the Roku and still have the same problem.

Any suggestions on how to fix it? 

Thanks.. 
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Williamt100
Level 8

Re: Help Mirroring.

I have a similar problem(I think) trying to mirror from my Windows 10 laptop to my Roku 4.  My Roku 4 shows up as a wireless display, but it will not "respond" to my laptop's attempts to connect.  Both devices are on the same wireless network.
Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos
trekkeriii
Level 10

Re: Help Mirroring.

To the OP. The PCs you mention, if they are wired, won't work. Has nothing to do with your Router Settings. Mirroring on Roku is a direct connection via Wi-Fi from the WI-Fi device on the Computer to the Wi-Fi on the Roku, doesn't touch the router at all. Kinda like Bluetooth. So, won't work. Miracast is buggy at best, doesn't work at all at worst. Microsoft has released some bad patches lately that has made it worse.
http://trekkeriii.com/Roku_PHP_list.php
Router - ASUS RT-AC68U
ISP - TWC - 50 Mbps/5 Mbps
Net+ Cert
0 Kudos