Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Help I might have a Stolen Roku Unit/purchased from Amazon?

I bought three identical new roku player model 4800X.  The first one reads Roku Benjamin, the second one reads Roku Bryan, the third one reads, Roku Jane.  What is up with these models of Roku.  I have owned other Roku Models in the past but, not say stuff like that.  They should be showing up on my OLED TV 2019 model as, Roku Ultra not Roku Benjamin.  When, I go to my Netflix Account, the Roku also reads Roku Benjamin, Bryan, and Jane.  What the heck is going own here. I went to my Roku.com Account and changed the name of the Roku's to Roku Ultra.  But, the roku still read the same old description as before, Bemamin, Bryan, and Jane?  I factory reset them but, did not help.  I factory reset my OLED TV and it still reads the Roku Models as, Roku Benjamin, Roku Bryan, and Roku Jane.  Please, someone tell me what is going on?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 21

Re: Help I might have a Stolen Roku Unit/purchased from Amazon?

That's one of the more bizarre things I've seen.  @RokuDanny-R ?

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@CarlO-5 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide a screenshot of each of issues you are experiencing on these devices?

Once we have more information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

I have what you need but, it is located on my computer under PDF File.  How do I get this file to you?

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@CarlO-5 

Thanks for the update.

I have sent you a PM and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos