Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Has "My Feed" been deleted?

I haven't used my Roku (or my TV) in a few weeks.  I just turned it on, and the My Feed (I think that's what it's called) feature seems to be gone.  I noticed it when I searched for a movie title, saw that it's not available free right now and tried to save it.  There was no save button.  Then went back to the Home screen and my previously saved titles are gone, or at least no link to find them.

All my subscribed channels are there, so it's not like I'm signed-out or in guest mode or something.  Thanks.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Has "My Feed" been deleted?

Well, my Roku rebooted for no obvious reason, and now My Feed is back.  I'm glad that feature hasn't been removed.

Edit: My Feed is there, and it has my previous selections, but I don't seem to be able to add new entries.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Has "My Feed" been deleted?

Same happened to me yesterday, but hasn't returned. Also cannot follow any movies or shows. The option simply isn't there.

Forced reboot several times, but no change.