Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tarabelle
Level 7

HDMI error

I have gotten the HDMI error. I have gotten it before and followed instructions on plugging and unplugging / turning. on / off my Roku and TV . STILL getting the message . any suggestions on what else to do ? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: HDMI error

@Tarabelle wrote:

I have gotten the HDMI error. I have gotten it before and followed instructions on plugging and unplugging / turning. on / off my Roku and TV . STILL getting the message . any suggestions on what else to do ? 

Don't think I've ever heard of a Roku error mentioning HDMI.  With HDMI problems you typically just get a blank screes, with maybe a "no signal" error from the tv.  HDCP error, maybe?

What model and model number Roku? (Settings/System/About)

What Roku software number and when was it installed? (Settings/System update)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Matthew12345__
Level 7

Re: HDMI error

I got the HDMI error code (HDCP) intermittently on my previous flagship QLED TV and also now on my LG CX TV, with the Streaming Stick+ so it's nothing to do with the TV, after searching through forums, it appears to be a common issue with no current solution

0 Kudos