Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

HBO

I subscribed to HBO max through my iPhone. I cannot figure how to link it on Ruko. When I sign in I get a message as if I’m a new user. Please help me!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: HBO

I have a similar issue. I purchased HBO Max through Roku and can watch on tv.  When I watched HBO on my laptop through the hbomax website it was fine.  But tonight when I went to watch on laptop, it wanted me to subscribe, even though I am subscribed through Roku.  Never go on after an hour of troubleshooting.

Any advice is welcome.

Highlighted
Level 7

So I was misspelling my email when I was logging in lol once I fixed that logged in using the “Log in with a different account” button. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

If using the “Log in with different account” button doesn’t work contact HBO customer service they actually walked me through and found my mistake with the email 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks.  I chatted with HBO customer service, and found out that my subscription on Roku is for HBO, not HBO Max.  Now I can watch HBO (not Max) on my laptop,

0 Kudos